Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions concerning dining on campus. View all questions

Meal Plans

What if I lose my card?

Students who lose their ID card should report it immediately to Campus Safety at 610-499-4200 or to the ID Card Office at 610-499-4145. A replacement card can be obtained at the ID Card Office in Lipka Hall.

Who can use my card?

For your protection, the only person authorized to use your card is you.

What happens to my unused Dining Dollars at the end of the semester?

Your unused Dining Dollars will expire at the end of the semester. If you are on a Block Meal Plan or All Dining Dollar Plan (25,75,105,180,500ADD) your dining dollars will not be transferable at the end of the semester the plan was purchased.

If I don't use all of my Block meals in one semester, do they carry over to the following semester

Meals do NOT carry over from one semester to the next. It is important that you select the right plan to fit your schedule and your eating habits to ensure that you get the full value for your dollars. Remember, you have unlimited access to the dining hall with the Platinum, Gold and Silver.

Will my unused block meals carry over from the fall to the spring semester?

Block meals are to be used only during the semester in which they were purchased. If you run out of meals in a semester, you may purchase another block plan at any time. Call Enrollment Services at 610-499-4145 or go to the office located in Lipka Hall.

Can I treat a friend by using two "meals" in a meal period?

Students on an Unlimited meal plan are not allowed to use a Meal for anyone other than themself. However, a student on any of the Block plans may use their Meals to treat a friend in the Pride Cafe.

What do I do when my Declining Balance gets low?

Each time you purchase a snack or a full meal, you may ask the cashier to tell you how many meals and/or Dining Dollars you have remaining. If your Dining Dollars run low, you can add additional Dining Dollars to your account using cash, check, money order or credit card. Simply go to Enrollment Services in Lipka Hall to make your payment.

How can I get a menu before I go to the dining hall?

Complete weekly menus for the dining hall are posted in the residence halls, at the entrance to each dining hall, and on our website in the Menu section.

Can I get help with my special dietary needs?

Yes! Simply contact the dining services office at (610) 499-4418 for more information.


Where can I find more info on nutrition?

For more on Nutritional Information and Healthy for Life initiatives, visit our Eat Well section.

Why do I have to create an account in order to check out?

For you, and us, to be able to best track orders, and to be able to contact you in case of a question regarding your order we ask that you create a CampusDish account.

How do I create an account?

Click the "Login" button, and then on the login page click the "create a new account" link.

How do I find more about Nutritional Information?

For more on Nutritional Information and Healthy for Life initiatives, visit our Eat Well section.